Dannis, In-service graduate student in Civil and Commercial Law at Renmin University of China, PRC- Practicing Lawyer, he has been practicing law since 2007 and qualified as a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong in 2016. He has rich experience in litigation and the ability to handle complex and difficult cases. He is currently based in Hong Kong, and is specializes in the following legal services:
- Offer strategic planning on cross-border debt disputes;
- Provide consultation on the laws of the mainland China to residents and enterprises in Hong Kong and represent clients in civil and commercial lawsuits;
- Represent clients in Hong Kong-related divorces;
- Represent clients in Hong Kong-related inheritance;
- Assist clients from the mainland China to apply to the courts of Hong Kong the recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards; and
- Assist clients from the mainland China to apply to the courts of Hong Kong the recognition and enforcement of civil and commercial judgements given in the mainland China.